Monday, June 15, 2009

Life is short; take a lot of pictures!

I've decided this is my new mantra in life. If you know me at all, you know I love to take pictures. I've realized that time goes by so fast and I want to remember everything. When I was about 4 or 5 years old I was upset to find out that I didn't have a baby photo album. I then took it upon myself to make one. It wasn't the greatest creation ever, but I can say that my love for capturing life through pictures was started in that moment.

This blog is another way for me to remember my life. I received a baby book for Kiara before she was born. I started filling it out when I was pregnant with her and promised myself I would keep up with it. It's now 3 years later and only the information in the book is from when I was pregnant. I want this blog to be my family's "baby book" and will use it to record all the silly, crazy, sad, glorious moments that happen while raising 4 children. My children will grow up in the blink of an eye and I want to remember the moments.

Enjoy!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOSOOO excited you started a blog! I totally agree with you, baby books are too hard! This is easier, and to be honest, a lot more fun!! So, to my blogging cousin, I welcome you to the blog world!! Enjoy and happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Melissa. Thank you so much for doing this. I think it is great. I also think that it will have the added bonus of being an outlet in the months to come. Love, Carol

    ReplyDelete